1. The workers strictly follow the construction work of the electrical engineer and structural engineer of the design center (special circumstances or noticed workshop directors who have objections to solve the problem).
2. When the lower end of the double power supply is sealed, if the single-phase of the load side exceeds 3 wires, the pressure is applied to both sides (except in special cases).
3. A: The lower end of the micro-break switch is crimped to the maximum 35 mm2 pin. When there are multiple lower ends, each phase has at most 5 crimps (2.5 to 4 mm2 gauge wires); when crimping multiple 6 mm2 wires, the maximum number of single-phase crimps is 4; (except for the boxes). When there are multiple 10 mm2 wires, the maximum number of single-phase crimps is 2; when the above requirements are exceeded, the copper bars are transferred. B: The lower end of the molded case switch is out of the line. When there are multiple crimping (2.5~6 mm2 specification line), the wiring nose is not more than 50 mm but the single phase does not exceed 7 pieces. When there are multiple 10 mm2 wires, only two single-phase crimps are used. When it is over, the copper bars are transferred. It is strictly forbidden to connect the nose to the lower end of the switch.
4. The installation height of the floor cabinet meter is not more than 2000 mm and not less than 700 mm (except standard cabinet type).
5. Components that are frequently operated or replaced cannot be installed on both sides of the operation load switch outside the cabinet.
6. Dual power supply, load switch, soft starter, inverter protection grounding wire, 2.5 mm2 wire for ≤25A; 4 mm2 wire for ≤32A; 6 mm2 wire for ≤63A; 10 for >63A Mm2 wire.
7. Capacitor cabinet requirements: a: The capacitor mounting beam is moved forward, close to the contactor mounting plate. b: The capacitor case is grounded with a bare copper single core wire. Use 4 mm2 wire for 30 thousand or less; 10 mm2 wire for 60 thousand law.
8. When the components are fixed, it is required to be vertical and flush.
9. When installing the surge protector, it is required to be close to the ground row. If it is a floor cabinet, it needs to sink to the range of 200-500 mm from the bottom of the cabinet.
10. All component mounting beams should be attached to the spray-molded part with a gripping pad and anti-loose measures. The gripping pad is placed on the side of the spray beam.
11. The number tube number should be correct. The order of reading is: left to right in the horizontal direction and bottom to top in the vertical direction.
12. The main indicator cabinet of the standard power distribution room has the relationship between its indicator light and button position:
Green light red light
Opening and closing indication
Red button green button
13. When the door and cabinet door have secondary components or special requirements, all doors are grounded (the nearest grounding method is adopted when there is no special requirement in the field), and the structural design is required to be on the cabinet body corresponding to the grounding nail on the instrument door. Design the location of the welded studs.
14. All floor cabinets should maintain high consistency when installing terminal blocks and other small auxiliary components in the vertical direction. Start the terminal block of the clamping components at a height of 1.2 m on the ground (except in special cases).